Sunday 25 September 2011

Cat Angel Sympathy Card

This is my third and final card of the weekend - using the "Cat Angel" stamp from 2 Cute Rubber Stamps, pink capsule collection backing papers, a mini doily, die cut butterfly, and punched flowers decorated with pearls. I love the effect of hand-drawn stitching, and probably use it far too much! I'm also really into teeny pearls at the moment too, they're just so cute!
I'm submitting this card to "What a Cutie" over at Stampin' for the Weekend.

This stamp would be great for sympathy cards - being in my business, I know a lot of pet people, so you can be sure my animal stamps get a lot of use!




I'm expecting a busy week in the lab - my lab partner's away, so that means I get to use her equipment too, which I'll be taking full advantage of! Even in a 3 year PHD, there's never enough time to get everything done.

No comments:

Post a Comment