Thursday 22 September 2011

An Introduction

I've been thinking about creating a blog for a while - it's such a versatile way to communicate ideas and creations, I simply couldn't resist any longer!
My world is probably not that of the typical crafter's (if such a thing exists). I'm studying for my PHD in Chemistry, I run my own business (Cavy Couture) selling handmade accessories for small pets, and I have two very noisy guinea pigs!

Tesla

Chiral


My chosen crafting medium is paper - cards, scrapbooking, handmade books etc, I love it all! I've gone a bit mad this week with my shopping online, oodles of embellishments and stamps, and my first ever die cut machine, the Big Shot! I'm hoping it'll arrive tomorrow so I can get in some crafting over the weekend and maybe finally be brave enough to enter a challenge at one of the fantastic blogs out there!

This blog will be about my life, including my creations, my time in the lab, and the things I love. Please visit and leave comments.
Thanks for visiting!

1 comment: