Sunday 9 October 2011

Hogwarts Scrapbook Part 1

So I've taken on the massive undertaking of making a premade Hogwarts themed scrapbook for my girl flatmate for Christmas! She just loves everything Harry Potter!

This is as far as I've gotten! I've cut 15 black card pages, and two greyboard covers, in 8x8 inches, and covered the covers with a nice black stripey paper. I've ordered some blue and brown starry themed patterned papers so the book has continuity when finished, and also some more glitter glue! I also grabbed a cheap Harry Potter book to cut up for mats!
I'm going to really enjoy this, and it's an excellent excuse to buy the rest of the Hogwarts themed digi stamps from Bugaboo Stamps!
I've already got some black 1 1/4 inch wires for my bind it all to finish it with, but I still need to find some nice blue ribbons - can you believe I have none?!

Each weekend I hope to get a little more done to the book (crafting seems to take me a ridiculously long time compared to other crafters), and will add a new post with photos of the work done so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment